Warm Latin Style Chipotle Potato Salad.
You can have Warm Latin Style Chipotle Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Warm Latin Style Chipotle Potato Salad
- Prepare of potato salad.
- You need 4 large of russet potatoes.
- You need 1 can of chipotle peppers in sauce, 7.5 ounce can.
- You need 3 of scallions.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juice and zest.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 of avocado, diced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of smoked spanish paprika.
Warm Latin Style Chipotle Potato Salad step by step
- Cook potatoes until tender. I microwaved them at two- three minutes per potato. You may bake them at 425°F. for 45 minutes or boil them till tender..
- In a bowl, empty can of chipotle peppers in sauce. Cut peppers into bite sized pieces..
- Slice scallions thin, add..
- Zest then juice the lime. Add to bowl..
- Add in all other ingredients. Mix together..
- Pour over warm potatoes that have been sliced into large chunks..
- Mix well and serve..
- Recipe by taylor68too..