baked chicken with parmesan and herbs. Chicken breasts are breaded with flavorful crumbs, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, then baked for the easiest, quickest chicken dish ever. A wonderful baked chicken recipe that's quick and easy! Using just a few handy ingredients, create a delicious main dish, that also makes great leftovers – if there are.
And of course add herbs that go. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. You can cook baked chicken with parmesan and herbs using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of baked chicken with parmesan and herbs
- Prepare 4 of skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 2/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary, chopped or dried.
- It’s 2 tsp of thyme leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
Serve it over pasta, zucchini noodles, roasted veggies or with a large salad to keep it on the lighter side. This version uses crushed Rice Chex cereal in place of bread Coat chicken well. Place coated chicken in baking dish, and top with extra coating mix. Bake until chicken is no longer pink inside, and juices.
baked chicken with parmesan and herbs instructions
- preheat oven to 400° F.
- combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and herbs..
- in saucepan, melt butter and stir in mustard, Worcestershire and garlic. remove from heat..
- dip chicken in butter and then roll in bread crumb mixture, pressing gently to make crumbs cling..
- place in shallow baking pan and bake 45 minutes or until golden..
A store-bought rice blend and quick-cooking chicken breast help get this healthy chicken recipe on the dinner table fast. Check the label to avoid excessive sodium or other undesirable ingredients. Watch step by step instructions on how to cook and serve your Dream Dinners Parmesan Herb Crusted Chicken dinner. Bake: Bake the chicken parmesan in oven! By the (short) time the chicken is done, the sauce is perfect.