Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken. Baked Sweet Desserts are Perfect for Personal, Business & Appreciation Gifts, Favors, Holidays, Parties or Just To Enjoy! Love at First Sight, Love at First Bite. Learn how to bake sweet potatoes perfectly and get my recipe for BBQ chicken stuffed sweet potatoes.
Baking sweet potatoes intensifies their sweetness, so they're pretty much ready to eat as soon as they come out of the oven. If you're hankering for a way to enhance the natural sugars, try drizzling the. Baking the sweet potatoes eliminates the prep work of peeling, chopping, boiling, and draining for tender potatoes. You can cook Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Prepare of Chicken Coating.
- Prepare 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 of Beaten Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Canola or Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Sweet & Sour Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Distilled White Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
Baking the sweet potatoes until tender also makes them incredibly easy to mash. Baking sweet potatoes whole in the oven is arguably the easiest way to prepare them (if you're really pressed for time, you can always microwave your sweet potato). How to make crispy baked sweet potato fries that are caramelized and on the outside and tender on the Jump to the Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe or watch our quick, straight-forward recipe video. Baked sweet potatoes are no-fuss, easy, highly nutritious, and super delicious.
Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven 325°F..
- Rinse chicken breasts in water, then cut into cubes..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Dip chicken into cornstarch to coat then dip into eggs..
- Heat oil in large skillet and cook chicken until browned but not cooked through..
- Place chicken in 9×13 inch greased baking dish..
- Mix all sweet and sour sauce ingredients in bowl with whisk then pour evenly over chicken..
- Bake 1 hour and during baking process, turn chicken every 15 mins..
Plus, these baked sweet potato recipes are perfect for meal prep during the week. Baked Sweet-Potato Chips. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These twice baked sweet potatoes are a complete departure from the sweet potatoes I ate growing up. Then, I only had them once a year at Thanksgiving, where they were layered into a casserole loaded. Easy Baked Sweet Potatoes are a healthier alternative to my Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes recipe, but still pack a TON of sweetness and flavor without all of the sugar.