Breakfast bake cups. You can make these healthy baked oatmeal breakfast cups ahead of time and stash them in the freezer for a quick and filling breakfast! Have you guys made baked oatmeal before? Egg Breakfast Cups. featured in Recipes For A Healthy And Hearty Breakfast.
Hash Brown Breakfast Cups – Joyofbaking.com. This Hash Brown Breakfast Cup is one such recipe. Keep these baked oatmeal cups in your fridge or freezer for an easy, healthy breakfast! You can have Breakfast bake cups using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast bake cups
- You need 9 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of bacon chunks.
- It’s 1/2 bag of frozen diced potatoes ( i use the Obrien with the onions and peppers).
- It’s dash of rosemary.
- Prepare dash of cinnamon and sugar.
There's four different flavor options so you'll never get bored. Butter six Remove from oven and crack one egg into each cup. Bake until the whites are set and yolks are still. Oats baked with fruit to make little hand held breakfast bites or a healthy kids' snacks.
Breakfast bake cups step by step
- Take about half of the bag of the potatoes and thaw them out. In a greased muffin tin, fill all cups about 3/4 full of the potatoes. Add cheese and bacon on top of that..
- Beat the eggs, milk, rosemary, and the cinnamon and sugar..
- Pour the egg mixture in the cups till they are all full..
- Bake at 350 for abot 20 to 25 minutes untill the eggs are cooked. Cover with syrup and enjoy!.
Pin HERE for later and follow me on. The perfect, high protein, breakfast on-the-go. These Baked Apple Oatmeal Cups are perfect for an easy and healthy breakfast throughout the week! Enjoy now or freeze for later! Are you ready for a few healthier recipes now that the holidays are.