Brenda's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps.
You can cook Brenda's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brenda's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- Prepare 1 lb of zucchini.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan.
- It’s 1/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of italian seasonings.
Brenda's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil and spray lightly with vegetable spray..
- Slice zucchini into 1/4 thick slices. Toss with olive oil, coating well..
- In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, salt & pepper and seasonings..
- Place rounds in mixture coating both sides and press to adhere..
- Place rounds on the baking sheets in a single layer sprinkling any remaining crumb mixture over the rounds..
- Bake for about 22-27 minutes until golden brown. (There is no need to flip them during baking –they crisp up on both sides.).