Pineapple banana bread. Pineapple Banana Bread is a fun spin on a classic! Crushed Pineapple gives this banana bread recipe flavor and make it super moist! Moist pineapple banana bread laced with rum, vanilla and nutmeg and with bits of crushed pineapple throughout.
Every bite of pineapple mixed with the. This quick bread is full of coconut flakes, crushed pineapple & ripe bananas. A pineapple quick bread that is so easy it comes together in minutes, combined with chewy coconut and moist banana. You can have Pineapple banana bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple banana bread
- You need 1 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 3 large of banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 can of drained crushed pineapple.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
See more ideas about dessert recipes, desserts, delicious desserts. It will only take one bite of this Pineapple Banana Bread and you will be asking for more. Esy yummy banana nut bread recipe,with pineapple! Pineapple banana bread flecked with maraschino cherries is a sweet treat to serve at brunch or as a colorful dessert.
Pineapple banana bread step by step
- preheat oven to 350°..
- grease 13×9 pan..
- soften butter..
- Mash bananas. mix wet ingredients and dry ingredients separately..
- slowly blend wet and dry ingredients well. pour into greased 13×9. bake for 70 to 75 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. cool well before slicing..
- this bread is so moist, you don't really need anything on it…but it sure is good with vanilla ice cream!.
I want to show you how to make banana bread. It is a very easy process and the result is always delicious. Although you can add nuts to your bread I chose. This Pineapple Banana Bread turns out two perfect loaves with a nice, tender crumb… and just a hint of that pineapple flavor. The pineapple isn't funky over overwhelming at all. ~ This Healthy Hawaiian Banana Bread doesn't taste healthy!