Squash with Feta Cheese.
You can have Squash with Feta Cheese using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Squash with Feta Cheese
- You need 2-4 of yellow squash.
- You need 2 (5 oz) of feta cheese containers.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare Dash of dill weed.
Squash with Feta Cheese instructions
- Wash your squash..
- Slice your squash..
- Use a small or large baking pan. Cover with aluminum if desired..
- Add the squash and 1 cup of milk. I use Almond milk. Add your 2 feta containers. ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp black pepper. Mix all together and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with dill weed to top it off..
- Half way through, take it out of oven, mix everything together again..
- Give it one more good stir together..