Cast Iron Quiche w/ potato "crust".
You can have Cast Iron Quiche w/ potato "crust" using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cast Iron Quiche w/ potato "crust"
- Prepare 3 lb of YukonGold potato.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion.
- It’s 3 of small Zucchini.
- It’s 3 of medium Roma Tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of Rosemary.
- It’s 1 tsp of Tyme.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Young Living Oregano Essential Oil?.
Cast Iron Quiche w/ potato "crust" instructions
- Preheat Oven to 425°F.
- Heat large cast iron skillet or enameled pan on Med-High Heat..
- Add sunflower oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Once the pan his heated add the shredded potato and cook until they start to brown. Turn off stove. Push the potatoes into the bottom and sides of the pan to create the ?crust? for the quiche filling. Work to ensure there are no thin spots..
- Dice your veggies and set aside..
- In a separate mixing bowl beat 1 ½ dozen eggs with herbs adding I the drop of oregano oil at this time. Pour the egg/herb mixture into your potato crust and then sprinkle your veggies evenly on top of the mixture. Salt and peppa to your taste..
- Bake in oven for 35-40 mins or until set. Your quiche should be firm when you place your hand flat on the middle of it when done..
- Cut into triangles (like a pizza). Serve with hot sauce, salsa, ketchup or by itself..