Parmesan Crumbed Zucchini. In some circles zucchini is kind of a hard sell, am I right? Today's recipe will change all of that. It's a take on the classic deep-fried zucchini.
Try Ellie Krieger's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps from Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger on Food Network � they're crispy like potato chips, but much healthier. While the water comes to a boil, make the Parmesan crumbs. And this oven-roasted zucchini with parmesan is the new cauliflower rice. You can cook Parmesan Crumbed Zucchini using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crumbed Zucchini
- Prepare 4 large of Whole zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Finely grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
A little crispy, super fast Roasted zucchini with parmesan—which takes all of ten minutes, start to finish—is going to. Zucchini fries oven baked with Japanese panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Serve these crispy zucchini French fries as a healthy low calorie snack. Turn your fresh zucchini into a great appetizer using breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
Parmesan Crumbed Zucchini instructions
- Depending on the width of the zucchini, half or slice into thirds length ways. Lay flat in a medium to large baking tray..
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan over the top.
- Sprinkle fresh bread crumbs over the top of the cheese and then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle olive oil all over.
- Bake for 25-30 mins at 175deg Celsius and serve immediately..
Excellent served hot, but equally delicious prepared ahead of time and served at room temperature. These easy homemade parmesan zucchini tots are a fun and delicious way to eat zucchini. They make a great healthy snack or side dish. I've really enjoyed making vegetable tots. The zucchini is breaded and shallow-fried, then layered into a baking dish with mozzarella This summery riff on classic eggplant Parmesan celebrates the custardy goodness of tender zucchini.