Shepherds Pie – Easy.
You can have Shepherds Pie – Easy using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherds Pie – Easy
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion diced.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn drained.
- You need 1 can of cut Italian green beans drained.
- It’s 1 jar of beef gravy.
- Prepare 3 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 8 of servings instant mashed potatoes.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Shepherds Pie – Easy instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Brown ground beef with diced onions. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Prepare instant mashed potatoes according to instructions on box..
- Add browned ground beef mixture, beans, corn, gravy and Worcestershire sauce in a 9 X 13 casserole dish..
- Mix thoroughly..
- Top mixture with the mashed potatoes. Spread evenly to completely cover..
- Top with shredded cheese..
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes..