Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast. Tender chicken breast stuffed with creamy guacamole and wrapped in bacon that's grilled until the bacon is nice and crispy! It's time to pull your grills out and celebrate summer by making these bacon wrapped guacamole stuffed chicken breasts! Tender, moist, and juicy chicken breasts, stuffed with spicy guacamole and wrapped to with bacon.
If you're an avocado addict like I am, then you know there's no better feeling. Tender, moist, and juicy chicken breasts, stuffed with spicy guacamole and wrapped to with bacon. The results are tender and juicy chicken on the inside and. You can have Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
- It’s 2 of avocados halved and scooped out.
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! The chicken is stuffed with a an incredible combination of three cheeses, garlic and herbs. Packed with delicious flavor, this Bacon Wrapped Guacamole Stuffed Chicken Recipe is sure to be a huge hit! Grilling these amazing proteins really sets this apart from any ordinary baked chicken.
Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast step by step
- Crush and stir all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Set aside..
- Grab 3 chicken breasts. Salt and pepper lightly on each side. Then cut into halves. Make slits in middle of chicken breast pieces, open enough to stuff the guacamole in..
- After slits are made take about 2 tbsp of guacamole and stuff it into the slits..
- Take a few strips of bacon and wrap around chicken breast pieces. In a pan on high cook on each side for 2-3 minutes for each chicken breast. Preheat oven to 400°F and bake for about 10 mins. I also broiled it for about 4 minutes to get the bacon a little crispier..
Firing up the barbecue seems as though it would only be a summer thing, but that just isn't true! Chicken and guacamole go so well together, why not add bacon for good measure? If you loved my guacamole-stuffed chicken nuggets , you will love this Ready to roll up and fry! Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Guacamole and Greens (AIP, Paleo). By Amanda @ The Curious Coconut.