Zesty Broiled Chicken & Baked Potato Wedges.
You can cook Zesty Broiled Chicken & Baked Potato Wedges using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zesty Broiled Chicken & Baked Potato Wedges
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 4-5 of potatoes, cut into wedges.
Zesty Broiled Chicken & Baked Potato Wedges instructions
- Preheat broiler on low. Line a broiler pan & spray with cooking spray. Or just spray a baking sheet with cooking spray..
- For seasoning mix, combine garlic powder, basil, oregano, paprika, salt, pepper. Mix well..
- Whisk 1 tbsp seasoning mix with 1 tbsp lemon juice & 1 tbsp olive oil. Place chicken on prepared pan. Baste with seasoning mixture..
- Broil chicken, turning twice, until juices run clear when pierced with a knife, about 35 min..
- For the potatoes, whisk together 2 tbsp seasoning mix with 2 tbsp lemon juice & 2 tbsp olive oil. Put wedges in a large bowl. Pour whisked together seasoning over wedges. Toss until all wedges are coated well. Place wedges on a baking sheet in a single layer..
- Bake wedges in a 400 degree oven for 35 minutes, turning over about half way through cooking..