You can cook Baked Camembert using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Camembert
- Prepare 1 of whole camembert.
- It’s of dried thyme.
- Prepare of black pepper.
Baked Camembert instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Take the camembert out of its box and unwrap it. Throw away the paper wrappings, then gently return the naked cheese back into its box. Sprinkle the top with some dried thyme and black pepper.
- Put the lid back on, sit the box in a small baking tray, and place in the oven..
- Alternatively, if you'd rather have a slightly crusty top, make a few snips in the skin with a pair of scissors and place in the oven uncovered..
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the inside is oozing. Serve straight away with French bread, toast or vegetable crudites..