Camembert French Toast.
You can cook Camembert French Toast using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Camembert French Toast
- Prepare 1 of Sliced white bread.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 medium of Egg.
- You need 2 of pieces Camembert cheese (I used pre-sliced Meiji Hokkaido Tokachi).
- It’s 1 of Margarine.
Camembert French Toast instructions
- I decided to try it with a wheel of Camembert that I received as a gift..
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Coat the ramekins with margarine. Cut the bread into 25 pieces..
- Beat the egg, sugar, and milk in a bowl until the egg white is broken up..
- Soak the bread in Step 3..
- Flip the pieces over halfway through the soaking process..
- As in the picture, put a piece of the Camembert cheese in each ramekin..
- Pile the soaked bread on top..
- Top with a second layer of bread with a piece of soaked bread in the center to cover the cheese. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes to finish..
- When eating, first eat the center piece. The cheese will stick to the bread and it's so delicious!.