Dessert pizza. Dessert pizzas are the best of both worlds—a little something sweet that you can slice up and eat with your hands. They're the perfect summer treat, sleepover dessert, or weeknight pick-me-up. This Cinnamon Crumb Dessert Pizza is inspired by the dessert pizza served at pizza restaurants.
There are many different kinds out there – the toppings can range from fruit slices and cream cheese to more decadent fare like. Discover delicious and easy to prepare dessert pizza recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network. Check out these sweet twists on an ever-popular dish. You can cook Dessert pizza using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dessert pizza
- Prepare 1-1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of Confectioner Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extacract.
- It’s of Fresh Fruit.
- You need of Fruits.
- Prepare of strawberries blueberries pineapple little oranges Kiwi star fruit, stay away from melons, if you use bananas slices coat them in sugar so they don’t brown or add them on when serving.
- It’s of Melons will make it soggy from the juices.
Dessert Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Try these dessert pizzas – a sweet spin on the classic dinner. Slow-Rise Pizza Dough (adapted from Jim Lahey's No-Knead Pizza… Thursday Night Pizza. Pizza is a food source I love.
Dessert pizza instructions
- I cheat and get the big bag of sugar cookies at Walmart and follow the directions on the bag. But I put a sugar cookie recipe on here as well..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12” non stick round pizza pan with non stick spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated..
- Press the cookie dough evenly in your greased pizza pan (make sure you flour your hands so they don’t stick to the cookie dough) and bake it for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely..
- In a large bowl, either using a spatula or a handheld electric whisk, cream together the cream cheese, vanilla, confectioner sugar.
- Smear the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled cookie crust and top it with desired fruits. My favorite fruits for this is kiwi, berries and star fruit..
- Cheaper way- I used Can pineapples Chunks, and mandarin oranges drained well and some strawberries, and cheated with a quick easy bake sugar cookies bag from Walmart..
From basic cheese to meat-feasts with stuff crusts, I just love the taste of pizza. It was at that moment (Via Google) I discovered the crazy world of the dessert pizzas… A list of the best dessert pizza recipes around. Use fresh fruit or chocolate and marshmallows, here I know you've had a pizza, but have you had a dessert pizza??!! Our most trusted Dessert Pizza recipes. Cut a slice of delicious dessert pizza at your next party!