Easy Basil Salmon.
You can have Easy Basil Salmon using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Basil Salmon
- Prepare 2 of salmon filets.
- It’s 2 tbsp of basil paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander seed.
- It’s 1 of EVOO; as needed.
- It’s 1 of salt and white pepper.
Easy Basil Salmon instructions
- Coat salmon with enough EVOO to cover..
- Season. Rub basil paste on top of filets..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 10-15 minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°.
- Variations; Mustard, parsley, horseradish, dried basil, 5 spice, ground pine nuts, Italian seasoning, white wine, tarragon, capers, lemon.