My Little Veggie Bake . Veggie Bake Vegetarian Recipes Cooking Recipes Appetisers Butternut Squash Baked Potato Great Recipes Veggies. My Little Veggie Bake Recipe by Maureen . Serve up a hearty vegetarian pasta bake for a filling family supper.
This better-for-you baked veggie casserole gets big flavor from Italian dressing and Parmesan cheese. This dish tastes even better if prepared the day before. Cool completely, then cover and refrigerate until bake as directed just before serving.. You can have My Little Veggie Bake using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Little Veggie Bake
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed veg: cauliflower, julienned carrots, green beans.
- Prepare 1 of Butternut Squash, cut right down in half.
- Prepare 1/2 of Shallot chopped small.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soft cheese.
- It’s 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated mozerella cheese.
Obtained from the commission quest "Food Delivery" from Sara in Good Hunter, Mondstadt. Might also use up less hunger but idk. Oh you're also missing tavern drinks. I don't use them though since the adeptus is the best attack boost.
My Little Veggie Bake step by step
- Cut the butternut squash in half and dig out the pips.
- With a small sharp knife, cut out a channel and put the spooned out squash in a bowl.
- Steam cook the spooned out butternut squash with the veg for 15 minutes.
- Add the onion to the butternut squash shell and spray with a little olive oil. Put in a preheated oven for 20 mins on 200°C/ gas 8.
- Meanwhile, take the steamed veg put in a bowl and squash up with a fork.
- When cooled, add the 2 tbsp of soft cheese add a pinch of pepper and mix in..
- Take the butternut squash shell out of the oven and add the cheese and veg mix in the shell.
- Spoon in as much as you can and sprinkle with mozerella cheese on top.
- Put back in the oven on high for 10 mins. Mozzarella cheese should be melted and browned..
Recipe: Crab, Ham & Veggie Bake (Random Drop). Sara: Here, this Crab, Ham & Veggie Bake is for you. It's fresh out of the oven, eat it while it's hot. Seasoned sauteed vegetables are topped with eggs and cheese and baked. It's that simple, and it is delicious.