Potato Chip Casserole.
You can cook Potato Chip Casserole using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Chip Casserole
- Prepare 12 ounces of diced carrots cooked tender.
- It’s 12 ounces of frozen sweet peas.
- Prepare 52 ounces of cream of chicken soup condensed.
- It’s 8 cups of crushed potato chips.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Pink Himalayan salt.
Potato Chip Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the peas and carrots add salt..
- Add half the soup and all but 2 cup of potato chips.
- Mix well.
- Add 1-1/2 cup of potato chips and second half of soup. Mix and pour into a 9×13 pan spread evenly..
- Sprinkle the 1/2 cup of potato chips on top.
- Bake 35-45 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes and serve I hope you enjoy!.