Semolina mini Uttapam with Sambhar. A highly nutritious dish / breakfast for children and everyone. It is a low-fat dish ,you can have it with sambhar or tomato chutney. This is quick, easy and simple to make instant uttapam recipe.
I am sure you really like the taste. Instant rava uttapam quick to make for a breakfast, brunch or a quick dinner. Topped with some onions, chilies, these taste delicious even without a chutney. You can have Semolina mini Uttapam with Sambhar using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Semolina mini Uttapam with Sambhar
- It’s of For sambhar.
- Prepare 1 of lauki(bottle gourd).
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 3-4 of tomato.
- Prepare 4 of small brinjals.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of grated ginger.
- You need 3 tbsp of desi ghee.
- It’s Pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of sambhar masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of For semolina Uttapa.
- It’s 2 cup of semolina.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
Instant rava uttapam recipe – Instant uttapam is a quick breakfast recipe made with semolina, spices & veggies. These turn out delicious & just take. Semolina, white flour and curd are mixed in with plenty of chopped coriander, cabbage and corn and baked in a smoky hot waffle iron or a tava. You can also try other uttapa recipes like Uttapas Stuffed with Green Peas or Oats Palak and Sprouts Mini Uttapa.
Semolina mini Uttapam with Sambhar step by step
- It's time to prepare Sambhar. So first of all chop bottle guard, brinjals and carrot. Wash them thoroughly. Put chopped vegetables with soaked arhar daal, water and some salt in cooker and let boil for 8-10 whistles. Let it cool then mash them with masher..
- Heat ghee in a pan, add Mustard seeds and asafoetida when it start to crackle add onion, fry them till golden brown colour and add chopped ginger, green chilli..
- Now add the blended tomatoes, turmeric powder, Red chilli powder, Sambhar masala and add in the pan to fry. Fry them until ghee start seperating..
- Now add boiled vegetables and cook them for 10-15 minutes with continuous stirring. Add dry Mango Powder and cook for 2 minutes. Add water according to consistency required and add salt and then cook them till water start boiling and till required consistency is achieved. Sambhar is ready..
- Now it's time to prepare Uttapa. Take semolina in a bowl, mix Curd and leave it for 30 minutes. Then add water to get required consistency. Add red chilli powder, salt and chopped coriander leaves and mix to form a smooth paste..
- Now heat a non-stick tawa, apply ghee and pour some semolina paste. Spread grated carrots, chopped onion, chopped tomatoes. Try them differently or mix them in a single Uttapa..
- Bake them from both the side by flipping them to get golden brown colour. Serve hot in Sambhar..
Uttapam or ooththappam or Uthappa (Tamil: ஊத்தாபம் ) is a dosa-like dish from South India made by cooking ingredients in a batter. Unlike a dosa, which is crisp and crepe-like, uttapam is a thick pancake, with toppings cooked right into the batter. For easy audio and video instructions, please watch Suji Uttapam – Instant Rava uttapam or semolina savory pancake is a healthy, vegetarian, Indian snack, perfect for kids lunch box, and breakfast. Suji Uttapam or Semolina Pancake is a healthy version of a traditional South Indian recipe eaten with relish in India. Now, what makes this recipe so.