Spiced Yoghurt Chicken Roast.
You can have Spiced Yoghurt Chicken Roast using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spiced Yoghurt Chicken Roast
- It’s 6 of chicken drum sticks.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon zest.
- You need of Ingredients to roast and grind.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- It’s 5 of whole dry red chillies.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
Spiced Yoghurt Chicken Roast instructions
- Wash, pat dry and make slit on the chicken drumsticks..
- Mix together all the ingredients except olive oil in a bowl to make the marinade..
- Apply the marinade on the chicken and inside the slit as well..
- Cover and marinate overnight in a refrigerator..
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree C.
- Line a baking pan with aluminium foil.
- Brush with olive oil and place the chicken drumsticks a little away from each other..
- Brush the chicken with olive oil and bake uncovered in the oven for 40 -45 minutes until the chicken drumsticks are cook though and browned all over..
- Remove from oven..
- Serve hot with lemon wedges..