Baked thekuas. Baked Thekua Recipe, is a popular festive recipe from the states of Bihar and Jharkhand. It is a great snack recipe and very quick and easy to make. I learned that the Thekua is made as a prasad.
Sweet, crispy, and crunchy Thekua is a traditional recipe of Bihar. Atta Thekua Or Thekua Made in Wheat Flour! Thekua is one of the most popular sweet dish from Bihar state of India. You can cook Baked thekuas using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked thekuas
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of desi ghee.
- It’s Pinch of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dry coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Jaggery.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water.
It is also known as Khajuria, Khabauni or Thikari, and it is a dry sweet. After making thekua from dough, fry them on medium flame. Tempting and appetizing thekua is ready. Store in air tight container when cooled completely and enjoy eating. thekua recipe in bengali style,khasta thekua recipe in bengali,atta thekua recipe,jaggery thekua recipe.
Baked thekuas step by step
- In one bowl add wheat flour,ghee,dry coconut cardamom powder mix it well.
- In one pan heat water,Add jaggery and boil,make syrup.
- Add this syrup into wheat flour and make dough.
- Make ball, press and give impression by spoon,.
- Bake at 180 degree for 17 minutes,baked thekuas ready to served.
Thekua or also spelt Thokwa or Thekariis is a dry sweet from the Indian subcontinent. It is very popular in Bihar, Jharkhand,eastern Uttar Pradesh (Purvanchal). Chhath Puja Special Baked Thekua II बिहारी स्टाइल खस्ता ठेकुआ रेसिपी II छठ पूजा स्पेशल ठेकुआ/खजूर. If you like, using a toothpick, you can decorate the Thekua with some patterns. I just drew some lines and dots to make it pretty.