Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad.
You can cook Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad
- It’s 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of small white onion peeled and diced.
- It’s 1.5 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast diced into small 1/2 in pieces.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chillies.
- You need 2 cup of rice cooked.
- It’s 8 of large flour trotillas.
- Prepare 3 cups of mexican blend shredded cheese.
- It’s of Optional: 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro.
- It’s of tortillas.
- Prepare of enchilada sauce.
Chicken Enchiladas w/ Black Beans and Mexican Chopped Salad step by step
- Preheat over oven to 350 degrees F. Preheat enchilada sauce, if making homemade.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add onion and sauté for 3 min, stirring occasionally. Add diced chicken and green chilies, and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 6-8 min, stirring occasionally, or untill the chilies, and the chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Lay out a tortilla and spread table spoons of sauce over the surface of the tortilla. Ad beans in a line down the middle of of the tortilla then ad in a spoonful of the chicken mixture, then sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese. Roll up tortilla and place in a greased 9x 13- inch baking dish. Repeat with remaining ingredients. then spread the remianin enchilada sauce on top of tortillas and sprinkle on the remaining shreded cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 20 min then enjoy!.