Italian oatmeal bread. This bread has great texture and flavor and looks good as well. I made mine on a round baking stone so it was shaped more like a pizza. The bread is at its most amazing when it's fresh from the oven. fluffy bread bakes up beautifully in one pan.
Italian Peasant Bread Full Recipe and Directions: https — Italian Peasant Bread – The sweet aroma of whole wheat and corn perfumes the air as the knife breaks through the crisp and crackling crust. Bacon Fat Caramel Bread Pudding Pork. Zucchini Bread Oatmeal is a healthy bowl of old-fashioned oats with grated zucchini, spices and nuts. You can have Italian oatmeal bread using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian oatmeal bread
- You need 1/2 cup of plan yogurt.
- It’s 1 cup of ground old fashioned oatmeal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rolled oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
It's got all the flavors of fresh baked zucchini bread for a super healthy breakfast! Yeast Bread Recipes Bread Machine Recipes Oatmeal Bread Recipe Vegan Bread Bread Rolls How To Make Bread Bread Baking Cooking Recipes Healthy Recipes. Today I am sharing with you my most recent favorite bread. I made this for Munchkins play date and it was a huge hit.
Italian oatmeal bread instructions
- Mix the yogurt with the ground oatmeal and the baking powder it will be sticky dough.
- Using parchment paper Sprinkle some of the rolled oatmeal on it with spoon spread the sticky dough as you want I shape it as a square and then using Spread more oatmeal on top and Italian seasoning.
- Cook 20 to 25 minutes at 400 f enjoy.
This yeast bread is sweetened with molasses and features oatmeal and raisins for texture and Nutritional Information. Italian Easter Bread, a delicious Italian sweet bread recipe, a Traditional Easter Sunday Italian Easter Bread, the ultimate dunking Easter Bread Cake, topped with a sweet glaze. Other Italian Easter Breads I've seen shape the bread in one braided ring or one long braid, nesting eggs either in the middle or between the braids. Italian meal structure is typical of the European Mediterranean region and differs from North, Central, and Eastern European meal structure, though it still often consists of breakfast, lunch, and supper. However, much less emphasis is placed on breakfast.