Loaded Baked Potato soup.
You can cook Loaded Baked Potato soup using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Baked Potato soup
- Prepare 3 lbs of potatos.
- Prepare 64 grams of small diced onion.
- You need 20 g of menced Garlic.
- It’s 5 grams of sea salt.
- It’s 4 Tbs of butter.
- Prepare 3 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sour cream.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- Prepare of Green onion.
- You need of Grated cheese.
- You need 2 tbs of flour.
Loaded Baked Potato soup step by step
- Peel and Boil 2lbs of potatoes in water salted with 5grams sea salt until tender.
- Poke holes throughout remaining 1lbs of potatoes wrap in foil and bake in over at 400F for 1 hour.
- Fry bacon to preference.
- Small Dice 64 grams of white onions and mence 20 grams of fresh garlic.
- In a stock pot melt 4 Tbs of butter add onion and garlic cook until tender.
- Add 3 cups chicken broth, 2 cups milk, and 1 cup half and half to stock pot.
- Add 2tbs of flour and 2tbs of sour cream whisk until smooth.
- Mash the boiled potatoes and add them to the stock pot and bring to a simer.
- Using an immersion blender or normal blender, blend soup base until smooth and return to stock pot.
- Cube the baked potatos into bite size pieces and cook for 5 min.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour soup into bowl and top with cheese, bacon and green onions.
- Hot sauce optional!.