Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon.
You can cook Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon
- You need 1 of Treasures from the Sea Boneless Fillets Salmon.
- It’s 1 of McCormick Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Walker & Sons "Slap Ya Mama" Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Slap Ya Mama Baked Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place salmon straight from the freezer into a foil lined 1 inch deep pan (foil helps for quick and easy clean up).
- Now drizzle your olive oil onto each piece of salmon until lightly covered..
- Lightly cover salmon with smoked paprika..
- Now lightly cover salmon with the "Slap Ya Mama" Cajun Seasoning. (this seasoning is particularly spicy. If you can't handle spicy food I wouldn't put much at all).
- You can now place your salmon into your preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- If you see white globs on top of the fish it's ready to take out. Otherwise leave it in for 5 more minutes..