Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free. Simple plant-based ingredients create a satisfying cheese flavor and meaty texture in this gluten-free vegan cheesy lentil lasagna recipe. This Vegan Cheesy Lentil Lasagna recipe comes closer to the mark. With a little planning, it's also easy to prepare.
Shred your cheese if necessary and have your cottage cheese, or cashew cream ready to go. A rich, cheesy lasagna loaded with vegetables. You could also omit all veggies except broccoli for a broccoli lasagna. You can have Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms; buttons or bellas, washed, trimmed, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of med zucchini, washed well and very thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of med white or gold potato, washed, very thinly sliced.
- You need 3 of small garlic cloves, chopped and divided into thirds.
- Prepare of Olive oil 1.5 Tbs., divided.
- You need 1 of med round tomato, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of your favorite marinara sauce.
- You need 8 oz of mozzarella cheese, sliced.
- Prepare 8 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
I added more veggies.broccoli yellow squash zucchini onion carrots fresh mushrooms garlic and plenty of parmesan cheese too!! Easy, cheesy mushroom lasagna is a meatless comfort food classic. Delicious for weeknight dinners served with a salad and great for feeding a crowd. Layer the cooked mushrooms, cheese sauce and grated mozzarella with no-boil lasagna sheets.
Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free step by step
- Mushrooms, zucchini and potatoes will be sauteed, separately. Start with a large fry pan, add 1/2 Tbs O.O. and heat oil; add 1/3 of the chopped garlic and heat for a few seconds. Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes. Remove to a plate. Repeat with 1/2 Tbs O.O., 1/3 of the garlic, add the zucchini and cook 4 minutes. Repeat with sliced potatoes and cook until wilted slightly, about 7 mins..
- Using a 9 X 9 inch Deep Dish Baker, I got mine from The Pampered Chef, start layering. I started with 3 Tbs marinara spread in bottom of pan with a tiny bit of chopped garlic. You will have 3 layers of potatoes and 2 layers of everything else, but only 1 layer of tomato slices. Save 1 layer of mozzarella for top. Start and end with potatoes. Layer any way, such as, potato, ricotta, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, marinara sauce, mozzarella, etc..
- Cover baker and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour..
Here's a cheesy, creamy and indulgent lasagna recipe, that is honestly soo easy to make – It's healthy, vegan and gluten-free. I love eating it with extra. Vegan gluten-free Lasagna that will delight your taste buds. Non-vegans won't believe that this is dairy-free, vegan lasagna. It's a flexible recipe and you can adjust it freely to suit your tastes.