Oven Baked Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce (Meat that comes off the bone).
You can have Oven Baked Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce (Meat that comes off the bone) using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce (Meat that comes off the bone)
- It’s of This proportions are for every 3.30 lbs of pork ribs:.
- You need of Pork ribs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce: (to taste).
- Prepare of You choose your favorite brand.
- You need of Or Pineapple Sweet and Spice BBQ Sauce (see recipe here on rosanas ideas).
- Prepare of Or Pineapple Sweet BBQ Sauce (see recipe here on rosanas ideas).
- It’s of Heavy duty aluminum foil.
Oven Baked Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce (Meat that comes off the bone) instructions
- In a bowl put the brown sugar, cayenne pepper, paprika, ground cumin, garlic salt and mix well.
- Cut three equal sheets of aluminum foil longer than the ribs.
- On a clean surface accommodate one of the sheets and on this the other two overlapped one on the other the union should be in the center of the first sheet.
- On the aluminun foil accomodate in the center the pork ribs with the bone down.
- Place a generous amount of reserved preparation on the rib with a spoon.
- Wrap the rib covering it with aluminum foil. Close towards the center each end / tip of the first two sheets of aluminum foil, making a package.
- Finally fold the third and last sheet closing up all its ends Do the same with each pork rib.
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Accommodate wrapped ribs on one or more baking trays (can be disposable).
- Cooking for three and a half hours.
- Remove the tray from the oven, open the foil and drain the accumulated juices Place the tray in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit temperature for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and brush the ribs with the extra BBQ sauce Place the tray in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit temperature and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce bubbles.
- Total cooking time 4 hours.
- Remove from oven, cut and serve (you can add more bbq sauce to the ribs to taste..