You can have Apple Crisp using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Crisp
- Prepare 4-5 cups of sliced apples.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, margarine, or shortening.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white or brown sugar.
- It’s Dash of salt.
- It’s Dash of cinnamon or nutmeg to sprinkle across top.
Apple Crisp step by step
- Wash and slice apples. Place in greased 8”x8” pan..
- Combine sugar, flour, and salt salt in mixing bowl. Cut in butter until mixture looks like a crumb topping. Congratulations! You have produced a crumb topping..
- Spread crumb mixture across sliced apples and sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg as desired..
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes or until apples are soft and top is golden. Good with ice cream or on its own..