Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs. Oven baked BBQ chicken thighs, cooked on convection to get an extra crispy skin, then brushed with a special BBQ sauce and These are absolutely the best baked BBQ chicken thighs I've ever made or tried anywhere. They are fall-off-the-bone tender and juicy inside, covered by a layer of crispy skin. Today I want to show how to bake BBQ Chicken Thighs Recipe For Any Suggestion or Comment please write it below.
This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly glazed, sweet, sticky, and juicy baked barbecue chicken you will ever have. If you're craving some barbecue this summer but don't want to go out in the heat and sweat in front of a grill, this is the recipe for you. The boneless, skinless chicken thighs (this package had nine). You can have Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs
- You need of Chicken Thighs.
- You need of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Steak Seasoning or Salt + Pepper.
- You need of Chili Powder.
- Prepare of Broccoli or Potatoes for the side dish.
Enough bbq sauce to give them a medium coat after tossing, a squirt of honey, and Now just lay the chicken thighs onto a baking sheet. The bast way to do this is to cover the sheet with tinfoil (makes clean up WAY easier), then put. This recipe for grilled BBQ chicken thighs, with homemade barbecue sauce, is a winner. Directions for a baked version are included.
Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Put tin foil over a baking pan to make the clean up easier..
- Take the chicken thighs and coat in olive oil. Then place in the pan and generously season with Chili Powder and Steak Seasoning. Place in the oven for 15 minutes..
- While the thighs are briefly cooking at this high temperature, pour some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce in a small bowl and get out a brush that will be used to braise the sauce onto the thighs..
- If you are going to use potatoes as the side dish, cut them up into small pieces and season them. Otherwise cut up the fresh broccoli!.
- Once the 15 minute timer sounds, open up the oven and pull the tray out. Brush the BBQ sauce onto the chicken thighs, and then add the potatoes into the pan next to the chicken. Place the pan back into the oven and turn down the temperature to 350. Cook for another 50 minutes..
- Boil the broccoli 10 minutes before the chicken is done (if no potatoes are in your future dinner). Otherwise take the chicken + potatoes out and enjoy!.
However, chicken thighs are often overlooked, but their dark meat has much more flavor and they are easier to cook because they don't dry out as easily. Serve Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs along with steamed green beans. Glaze chicken thighs with a sweet apricot jam for tender, juicy Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs. This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, please read our Disclosure Policy. You can either sear the chicken thighs in a skillet or in a grill pan.