Baked Cod with a vegetable sautee topping.
You can cook Baked Cod with a vegetable sautee topping using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Cod with a vegetable sautee topping
- Prepare 3 of cod fillets.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, chopped.
- You need 1 packages of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/3 bag of of fresh baby spinach.
- It’s 1 of sliced fresh lemon.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Baked Cod with a vegetable sautee topping step by step
- Turn oven to 350°.
- Rub cod with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, or any seasonings of your choice.
- Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until white and flaky..
- In a pan, heat about 2 tbs. Olive oil, and add the diced red bell pepper, cook about 3 minutes, stir occasionally..
- Add the diced red onion, a dash of salt and stir, cook until softened..
- Add the garlic, cook one minute, then add the diced mushrooms. Cook the mushrooms down until they are a little juicy..
- Add the fresh spinach, and wilt down. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Once the cod is baked, place on plate and top with vegetable sautee. A squeeze of fresh lemon on top helps bring out all the flavors..