Easy Salmon Bake.
You can cook Easy Salmon Bake using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Salmon Bake
- It’s 1 of salmon fillet (wild caught).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard.
Easy Salmon Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- If frozen, thaw out the salmon fillet by placing it in the refrigerator the day before. Or, use the defrost option on the microwave, which takes about 15 minutes..
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, mustard, and garlic with a basting brush..
- On a greased cookie sheet, place the thawed out or fresh salmon..
- Spread the bowl mixture onto the salmon using the basting brush..
- Place salmon in oven for 30 minutes or until the fillet reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. That is if you want the salmon well done..