Mix Dal with Rajma boiled rice bharwa Karela chapati and salad.
You can cook Mix Dal with Rajma boiled rice bharwa Karela chapati and salad using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mix Dal with Rajma boiled rice bharwa Karela chapati and salad
- You need 1 cup of mix dal.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soaked Rajma.
- You need 1 of onion cut into long slice.
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 2 of chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sabji masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 6 of bitter gourd medium size.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of chopped raw mango or 1tbsp dry mango powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bharwa masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 Cup of boiled rice.
- It’s as needed of Knead dough.
Mix Dal with Rajma boiled rice bharwa Karela chapati and salad step by step
- Take a pressure cooker put in dal and Rajma add 2 Cup water salt turmeric powder asafoetida and one pinch baking soda cover lid cook medium flame two or three whistle keep aside.
- Take a hole pan add one spoon ghee heat medium flame Acumen crackle them add onion Saute 30 second a ginger garlic Chilli paste Saute.
- Now add tomato and masala mix well put in cook dal Saute medium film and Sprinkle coriander leaves keep aside.
- Wash bitter gourd cut both sides scribd and between slide seeds throw keep aside.
- Now take 1 bowl put in 1 spoon bharwa masala and chopped onion dry mango powder salt one teaspoon oil mix well.
- Take one by one bitter gourd feel mixture nicely.
- 2 spoon oil heat a pan medium flame put in bitter gourd cover the lead cook slow flame 3 or 4 minute open lid Saute medium frame cook 2 r 3 minute.
- Make some chapatis and boiled rice.
- Some onion and tomato salad.