Parmesan crusted zucchini fries. Trim ends from zucchini; cut each zucchini in half crosswise. Dip zucchini in egg; dredge in panko mixture; pressing to coat. Place zucchini on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Place on the prepared baking sheet. Put the wire racks in the baking sheets and coat each generously with cooking spray. Let's make some Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Fries, my franzz!! You can have Parmesan crusted zucchini fries using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan crusted zucchini fries
- Prepare of main.
- You need 2 large of zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese dry.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of seasoning dash to taste.
- It’s 2 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 dash of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 dash of oregano.
- Prepare 2 dash of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 dash of Season salt.
First off, if you have large zucchini, you only need two or so. Cut the ends off the zucchini and then cut them in half. I cut them in half, then each half in half, then each quarter in half, if that makes sense. Skip the potatoes and make these Panko-Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Fries in the oven.
Parmesan crusted zucchini fries step by step
- Cut zucchini into fry like pieces put in a bowl add oil and thoroughly coat fries.
- In a separate bowl add all spices and parmesan mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Take each fry and press into parmesan mix coat well then place on a foil lined cookie sheet you may want to spray with pam so they don't stick.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Plate and serve with some dip or as a side for grilled chicken breast or salmon.. enjoy .
Dipped in an egg wash each zucchini fry is rolled in a crunchy seasoned panko breadcrumb and Parmesan cheese mixture. Oven baked zucchini fries are sticks of zucchini that are breaded and baked (or fried!). I used Parmesan cheese for the breading to avoid carbs, gluten, and the need for any specialty flours. I'll be the first to admit, when I'm craving junk food but want to stay healthy, these baked Parmesan zucchini fries are a lifesaver! Cut zucchini into wedges, like you would steak cut fries.