Salsa chicken enchiladas my way. These green chicken enchiladas are so simple to make. With salsa verde, chicken, sour cream, cheese, and cilantro, they are a tasty, quick, and easy dinner. Jump to the Chicken Enchiladas Recipe or watch our quick video below to see how we make it.
That's why I'm making this recipe using some leftover rotisserie chicken and Herdez Tomatillo Verde Cooking Salsa. Having two of the main ingredients already prepared, this. Stacked enchiladas are an easy way to get the taste of enchiladas without individually rolling each one. You can cook Salsa chicken enchiladas my way using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salsa chicken enchiladas my way
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 block of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mild salsa.
- You need 1/2 cup of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chiles.
- You need 4 cups of taco cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 pack of McCormick fajita seasoning mix.
- It’s of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- You need of Vegetable or olive oil.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 11/2 cups of mild verda salsa.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black beans rinsed and drained (optional).
- You need 14 of mission flour tortillas soft taco size.
- Prepare of Dried Cilantro.
- Prepare of Extra Sour cream or salsa for topping.
These Chicken Stacked Enchiladas are made with very few ingredients — corn tortillas Chicken Stacked Enchiladas Quick and easy stacked chicken enchiladas with salsa verde and. Chicken enchiladas are the perfect Friday night meal – it's a quick and easy dish and a fun favourite for the weekend. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. An Easy Salsa Shredded Chicken recipe for your Instant Pot or electric pressure cooker to add to tacos, salads, enchiladas and more.
Salsa chicken enchiladas my way instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat chicken in a little oil and coat in fajita seasoning, little salt, pepper and garlic powder and bake or air fry till done and dice up.
- Heat and lightly brown each tortilla in a dry hot skillet for 10 to 15 seconds on each side and stack and wrap up in foil.
- Spray two 13×9 inch baking dishes with cooking oil and add 1/2 cup salsa verda to the bottom of eash dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce, 1/2 block cream cheese and green chiles..
- Mix in chicken and 1 cup of cheese. At this time if you want add in black beans and corn.
- Fill tortillas with filling about 1/3 cup filling and roll up and.
- Place seem side down and mix 1/2 cup of salsa verda and 1/2 cup green enchilada sauce and pour on top and spread out and sprinkle on 1 1/2 cups of cheese on each dish lightly sprinkle on cilantro.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and a little salsa if wanted and enjoy !.
I've been making shredded salsa chicken in my slow cooker forever, sometimes with chicken breasts and other times with thighs. It's my go-to when I want easy. Chicken seasoned with taco seasoning and topped with salsa, then baked. This is good, simple, quick, and easy. Tastes like enchiladas without the tortilla!