Tofu and Okara Gratinée for Dieters. Okara, soy pulp, or tofu dregs is a pulp consisting of insoluble parts of the soybean that remain after pureed soybeans are filtered in the production of soy milk and tofu. It is generally white or yellowish in color. It is part of the traditional cuisines of Japan, Korea, and China.
I imagine you could leave in a portion of the okara and you would get a fragile but hearty tofu. The problem with this is that, with most tofu recipes, the. Learn how to make soy milk, tofu and okara. You can cook Tofu and Okara Gratinée for Dieters using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu and Okara Gratinée for Dieters
- Prepare of For the béchamel sauce:.
- You need 300 grams of Tofu.
- You need 1 tbsp of Okara powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need of Additions:.
- It’s 1 of Onion (sliced).
- Prepare 2 slice of Lightly salted salmon.
- It’s 1 of cut into small bunches Broccoli (parboiled).
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Mushrooms (optional).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (sliced).
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake or white wine.
- It’s 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s of Toppings:.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Pizza cheese.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Panko.
- Prepare 1 dash of Butter or olive oil.
All using the base ingredients of soy beans and water! If you're the type of person trying to eat healthier. Each "~" indicates a missing or incomplete value. Your daily values may be higher or lower.
Tofu and Okara Gratinée for Dieters step by step
- Mix all ingredients for the béchamel sauce in a blender or with a hand mixer. (There's no need to drain the tofu.).
- Chop the salmon into bite sizes and sprinkle some sake or white wine..
- In a frying pan over low heat, heat the olive oil and garlic until fragrant. Add all of the other ingredients and the water to steam cook..
- Pour in the béchamel sauce made in Step 1. Heat over low-medium heat until the sauce becomes hot..
- Top first with cheese, then panko, then finish with butter or olive oil. Bake in 220℃ oven until nicely browned and enjoy..
Ingredients for okara tofu nuggets: okara (soybean pulp from making soy milk), tofu, eggs, garlic, all-purpose flour, and dashi stock granules. Although okara powder/flour is basically dry roasted wet/fresh okara, and then grind into a fine powder, please don't substitute the okara in this recipe. Tofu is a food made from condensed soy milk. This is a detailed article about tofu and its health effects, both good and bad. Tofu is made from condensed soy milk using a process similar to cheesemaking.