AMIEs BAKED Zucchini. A healthy recipe for spiced mini muffins full of grated zucchini and rich chocolate chips. FULL RECIPE BELOW This week we travel to Sicily and learn the art of making cannolis. Then you can enjoy this Italian delicacy whenever you want to!
Baked till golden brown & topped with cheese. Zucchini is breaded and baked until crispy and golden brown. A quick, healthy way to use some of that zucchini from your garden! You can cook AMIEs BAKED Zucchini using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs BAKED Zucchini
- You need 4 medium of zucchini, trimmed and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 7 medium of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 50 grams of grated parmesan.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped onion herbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely chopped mint.
- You need 1 of salt and fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 100 ml of sour cream.
See more ideas about recipes, food, zucchini. Here's a simple baked zucchini recipe that fits in well with most any meal. I don't know how French this baked zucchini recipe could really be considered, but I find that it fits easily into my French menus. Mediterranean Baked Zucchini Sticks Recipe is crunchy oven roasted zucchini with feta cheese, fresh parsley and no breading.
AMIEs BAKED Zucchini instructions
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until it becomes golden brown. Remove garlic from the saucepan. Add the zucchini and saute for 5 minutes, stirring it occassionally. Mix herbs and season with salt and pepper. Let it cool and set aside..
- Whisk whole eggs, parmesan cheese, sour cream in a medium bowl, until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Add the zucchini and stir it well to combine..
- Pour into prepared greased long 20 cm. pan and bake in moderate overv180°c in "bagnomaria" for 40 minutes. Leave the zucchini to cool completely before putting it in a serving plate..
Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Zucchini SquashCooking with Sugar. Perfect as an appetizer or side dish! These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are loaded with flavor and baked to golden perfection! So excited to be sharing this amazing recipe for Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries with you today! These Parmesan Baked Squash And Zucchini Spears are so easy to make and are a great, healthy, and clean snack or dinner side.