Baked fish with tahini sauce – Lebanese tajine. This easy and delicious recipe for baked fish with tahini sauce is a favorite. It is a variation on a classic Middle Eastern-North African recipe. We've also made this with wild salmon.
According to Sami Tamimi and Tara Wigley, authors of the Palestinian cookbook, Falastin, preparing fish with dairy is not common in Arabic cuisine, as it's not. 'Samke Harra' or Lebanese Spicy Tahini Fish is a Popular Dish From the Port City of Tripoli El-Mina, in Lebanon. Sandwich: If you'd like to make Samke Harra into a sandwich, add the fish + Tahini sauce along the diameter of a pita bread, add lettuce and tomatoes, roll and. Automatic Tahini machine, Sesame Butter machines, Sesame sauce machines. You can cook Baked fish with tahini sauce – Lebanese tajine using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked fish with tahini sauce – Lebanese tajine
- You need 1 kg of fish fillets, sush as hamour fish.
- You need 1 of lemon, cut in slices.
- It’s 4 of medium onions, sliced.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of raw pine nuts, roasted.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of For the tahini sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of tahini, sesame paste.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 8 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Lebanese chicken kebabs with garlic sauce and pickles recipe One-Pan Baked Salmon With Lemon-Chipotle Butter Sauce. Lebanese Cuisine & Lebanese Food,lebanese cuisine recipes. Today's recipe, the Lebanese Tarator, is a tasty and nutritious tahini sauce that is perfect to be served with my Falafel recipe. As you know my falafel recipe contains two different kinds of pulses: chickpeas and split dried If you try my tahini sauce recipe, please let me know, leave a comment and rate it.
Baked fish with tahini sauce – Lebanese tajine instructions
- Cut a piece of aluminum foil big enough to wrap the fish. Coat it with 2 tablespoons olive oil and put the fish fillets on it..
- Spread the lemon slices over the fillets then pour over the lemon juice and the rest of the olive oil. Add some salt..
- Wrap the aluminum foil around the fillets and put it in an oven tray..
- Cook the fish fillets, in a preheated oven for 10 min. Then turn them on the other side and let them cook for another 10 min..
- Remove tray from oven and let it cool..
- To prepare the tahini sauce, dissolve the tahini paste in 3/4 cup of water so it does not clot when adding the rest of the ingredients. Add the crushed garlic, lemon juice and salt. Mix well till you get a fluid homogenous sauce..
- In a pan, heat the vegetable oil and fry the sliced onions until they become tender. Remove the pan from heat..
- Cut the fish fillets into large pieces and put them in a serving dish. Pour the tahini sauce over the fish and top with the fried onions and roasted pine nuts. Serve at room temperature or cold with pita bread..
- Note: For an easier Tagine recipe, you can replace the fish with 3 tuna cans. In this case, drain the tuna and transfer it into the serving dish. Pour the tahini sauce over and top with the fried onions and pine nuts..
- You can find the recipe ‘Tahini sauce’ in this application..
Make your own Lebanese tahini sauce for dipping, topping, or using in various dishes by blending toasted sesame seeds to creamy, flavorful perfection. Tahini sauce is also a popular topping for meat and vegetables in Middle Eastern cuisine. Made from toasted sesame seeds with a consistency. This much loved Lebanese fish dish is spectacular presented on a large platter as part of a buffet. Season snapper well with sea salt and ground black pepper.