Baked Spicy-honey-garlic chicken. This easy honey garlic baked chicken thighs recipe is so GOOD! The chicken is marinated in a flavorful honey garlic sauce, and. Baked Honey Garlic Chicken – A take-out favorite that you can make right at home, baked to crisp perfection.
Baked Honey Garlic Chicken – these little chicken bites are breaded and baked to crispy perfection, then drizzled with an amazing sweet, spicy, and garlicky It's sweet, spicy, garlicky, and best of all, it's baked. You don't need a vat of oil to get golden brown crispy chicken. You can enjoy them as a. You can have Baked Spicy-honey-garlic chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Spicy-honey-garlic chicken
- Prepare 2 piece of chicken breasts (or any part you like).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 cup of soy sauce (i used mushroomsoysauce).
- You need 4 clove of garlic cloves (minced it) you can use garlic powder also.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need pinch of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder or chilipase (you can add more if you like it more spicy).
Tender, crispy baked chicken bites in a sticky honey-Sriracha sauce make the perfect weeknight meal or party appetizer. For dinner, serve over rice or While they bake, prepare your sweet and spicy sauce. Bubble a mixture of honey, soy, Sriracha and garlic powder in a small pot. Sweet and spicy jalapeño honey garlic chicken recipe.
Baked Spicy-honey-garlic chicken step by step
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients honey,garlic,lemon,soy sauce, pepper and chili paste (taste the mixture first if its already accquired your desired taste before you dip the chicken into the mixture).
- Pour over the chicken and marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Remove some of the sauce and save it. Then bake the chicken at 375°F for over 1 hour, turn it once and then brush some of the sauce you save awhile ago..
- Serve it and enjoy! Best served with sauce :).
Grilled, oven-baked, or pan-fried, this chicken is sure to be a hit! i heart my savora garlic press! I guess garlic is just one of those things – it takes a little effort for a lot of reward. It's so delicious that I guess I don't mind my garlicky hands. This is a terrific back pocket quick dinner idea for busy nights that's made with pantry staples. It's quite amazing how so few ingredients can transform into such a tasty sauce for chicken!