BBQ Baked Beans.
You can have BBQ Baked Beans using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Baked Beans
- You need 1/2 of lb. bacon, broiled til crisp.
- Prepare 2 of stalks celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of sauce:.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Worchestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ea. garlic, pepper, chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of molasses.
- You need 1 of cayenne pepper to taste.
- You need 1 can of ea. northern beans, kidney beans, pinto beans and black beans, drained and rinsed.
BBQ Baked Beans instructions
- Crisp bacon in broiler, set aside to cool. Saute chopped veggies in 2 tbsp. bacon grease on med. til soft..
- add chopped bacon, all sauce ingredients, mix very well..
- add beans, turn heat to low. Simmer up to 30 min. on stovetop, or bake in 350 oven for up to 1 hour..