Cheesy baked vegetable and rice. Just as with fried rice, day-old or chilled rice works best for this recipe because it's a little more firm, allowing it to combine easily with the other ingredients without getting mushy. So, this Cheesy Chicken Vegetable and Rice Casserole is excellent for using up leftover rice, or if you like to cook big batches. Vegetables with rice and cheese baked to perfection is definately a filling meal.
Cheesy Rice Bowl Recipe – cafe mcdonalds style – CookingShooking. सब्जियों के साथ चीज़ बेक्ड चावल (Cheesy Baked Rice with Vegetables) by Tarla Dalal. This cheesy vegetable rice bake is pretty much a one-pot meal (apart from boiling the rice – but you could even use leftover rice instead if you want to cut out a step), which is always a selling point if you're like me and despise washing up (I really must get myself a dishwasher. Cheesy baked rice is like a fluffy down comforter: You just want to slide in and pull it up over your head. You can cook Cheesy baked vegetable and rice using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy baked vegetable and rice
- It’s of rice Cooked.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s of Salt for taste.
- You need of ***********.
- You need of Sauce White.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Cheddar cheese slice.
- It’s of Veggies Boiled (Carrot and Beans).
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Maida.
- You need 1 of onions Chopped.
- You need 2 of chilies Green.
- You need of ***************.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s of Before and after bake.
Fluffy seasoned rice and oven roasted vegetables, all baked in one pan? The veggie juices drip down into the rice while it's baking so it absorbs all that extra flavour. While this Oven Baked Rice and Vegetables is great as a side, I usually have it as a meal! Does it get any more comforting than a cheesy, chicken and rice casserole?
Cheesy baked vegetable and rice instructions
- Take a pan, heat butter and add rice. Mix butter with rice add salt and milk. Keep aside..
- In the same pan add butter. When hot add onions and green chilies. Saute onions till they are brown colour. Add maida. Saute for 3 minutes..
- Then add milk. Let it boil for 2-3 minutes. Add boiled veggies,salt and pepper..
- Pre-heat oven for 200 Celsius. Take Rice in a cake pan. Press the rice. Add the sauce over the rice..
- Spread grated cheese on the rice. Bake for 15-20 minutes in the over..
- Serve hot..
The answer is yes, but only when it's a one-dish dinner. Stir together your ingredients in the same dish you bake it in, add chicken and cheese, and you'll have yourself a creamy, hearty casserole. Combine vegetables and butter in a large bowl. Add Cheese Whiz, soup and rice; stir to combine. To make this process easier, I always have cooked chicken on hand, and use Uncle Ben's Ready Rice.