Elevated Pancake with Scrambled Buttered Eggs and Homemade Syrup.
You can have Elevated Pancake with Scrambled Buttered Eggs and Homemade Syrup using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Elevated Pancake with Scrambled Buttered Eggs and Homemade Syrup
- It’s 350 g of flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 2/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla flavour.
- It’s of For the Scrambled Buttered Eggs.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need 2/3 cup of butter.
- You need 3 tablespoons of milk.
- You need of Black.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of And chives for garnish.
- Prepare of For the Syrup.
- You need 2/3 of Sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of water.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Red edible colour.
Elevated Pancake with Scrambled Buttered Eggs and Homemade Syrup instructions
- Break and whisk eggs. Add milk, sugar, melted butter and vanilla. Whisk until sugar dissolves. Mix flour and baking powder and mix. Set aside for 5mins.
- Heat pan. Get a Stainless baking Mould grease with oil or butter and set on the pan. Pour in your batter and cook on low heat for 5mins then turn Mould and cook the other side and take off mould. Repeat same for the other batch.
- For the Scrambled Buttered Eggs. Melt butter. Add eggs and keep stirring. Take off heat and stir. Replace back on heat and stir again. Take off heat and stir for 2mins. Put back on heat. Add salt and black pepper. Check taste add milk and stir and take off heat..
- For the Syrup. Pour sugar inside pan. Add water. Stir and put on fire to caramelize. Brush egg with water and brush to stop crystalization..
- When sugar turn to brown. Add milk and sir. Then add your colour..
- Set pancake on a plate add you egg and the your garnish and swirl your syrup..