NO BAKE SHEPARDS PIE !!. Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. Here in the states we are more of a beef eating culture than a lamb eating one, and when one is served "shepherd's pie" here, it is most often made with ground beef. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting A sweet, rich, over-indulgent no bake pie, that I think would best be frozen, then.
You have to make the meat mixture, the mashed potatoes, assemble the casserole, and bake it. I find that the easiest way to make this dish is to work ahead. This meat pie topped with mashed potato is traditionally made with lamb, when made with ground beef it's actually called a cottage pie. You can have NO BAKE SHEPARDS PIE !! using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of NO BAKE SHEPARDS PIE !!
- You need 2 of Grass fed hamburger meat.
- Prepare 2 cans of mixed veggies.
- You need 3 1/2 of tsb Worchisier sauce.
- You need 2/4 of broth.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Adobo.
- Prepare of Chives.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Instant mash potatoes.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need of Cheese.
- It’s of Cream cheese.
When I first posted this recipe many years back I spelled it incorrectly as Shepards Pie. I was quickly corrected and learned when this dish is made with lamb it. Making a homemade cookie pie crust is easy! Never buy premade pie crusts again.
NO BAKE SHEPARDS PIE !! instructions
- Sauté the veggies in butter set aside.
- Add (garlic powder, onion powder, chives, salt, adobo) cook until brown once done drain and add veggies to the pan mix them together while adding 2/4 broth & 3 1/2 tsb of Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook instant potatoe mash and add butter, cream cheese & salt n pepper to taste..
- Layer your meat & then mash adding cheese then cook again in skillet pot for 20-25 mins..
- Everyone loved it ! .
Use any kind of crunchy cookie with this recipe. Make your own no bake cookie pie crusts from scratch! Taste fresher and you can use just about any kind of cookie you'd like! As if this No-bake Chocolate Pie wasn't already rich enough, I adorn the whipped cream layer with shaved chocolate. I love this trick, as it makes my pies look super finished.