You can have Pan-baked Veggies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan-baked Veggies
- It’s 1 of med sweet potato (cut into bite sized pieces).
- It’s 1 of large regular potatoe (cut into bite sized pieces).
- It’s 3 cups of veggie(onion, green pepper, sweet peppers, zucchini etc.).
- You need 2 TBSP of parmesan.
- Prepare of Salt (to taste).
- It’s of Pepper (to taste).
- It’s of Olive oil (to taste).
- It’s of Sesame oil (to taste).
- You need 1 TBSP of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 TBSP of honey.
Pan-baked Veggies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400. Put cut potatoes in a bowl, splash some olive oil, sesame oil (just enough for a light coat), salt and pepper and mix..
- Line pan with parchment paper, put potatoes on and bake for 10 minutes. Mix balsamic vinegar and honey..
- Dice up the rest of the veggies, splash with a little olive oil and vinegar and honey mixture, leave about 1/2 TBSP left. Mix well..
- Mix in some salt and pepper and the parmesan..
- Potatoes will be done by this point, line veggies on potato tray, reduce heat to 350, bake for 15 min.
- When veggies are done drizzle remaining honey mixture. You can add any veggie or meat you would like as well. I always add sliced polish sausage..