Pancake with scrambled egg. Scrambled Egg Pancakes or Scrambled Eggs from Oma is a traditional recipe. You have never heard of scrambled egg pancakes? Me neither, I just came up with this name for a very old traditional food.
Then, test cook Becky Hays makes Julia a decadent version of a breakfast classic: Creamy French-Style Scrambled Eggs. How to cook Zucchini Pancakes with Scrambled Eggs. Make the pancakes: In a bowl, place all ingredients except for the oil; mix. You can cook Pancake with scrambled egg using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pancake with scrambled egg
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbspn of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbspn of milk.
- It’s 1 of tspn baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 tbspn of butter melted.
Over medium heat, fry pancakes until golden on each side, making sure potatoes are cooked. Scrambled pancakes, or "German Pancakes", are a very simple breakfast food that tastes great and your guests will leave wanting more! It's somewhat like scrambled eggs; it takes longer to cook the more of the batter there is. Cooking time will need to be adjusted accordingly.
Pancake with scrambled egg step by step
- Sift your flour,combine all the ingredients and stir to get a thick consistency of liquid.
- Allow to rest for 10_15 mins,set your pan on low heat and add little oil,scoop the batter and fry on low heat until it forms bubbles, then turn the other side and allow to fry,remove and set aside.
- Break your eggs in a bowl,add onion and sliced pepper, add spices and stir fry till you get a desired result,serve with your pancakes and Tea.
For the scrambled eggs, whisk the eggs in a bowl, and season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a medium heat, then pour in the eggs, stirring a little to break the eggs up slightly as they set. Chive and egg dumplings or This is a Chinese style pan-fried chive pancake with chive and scrambled egg as filling, known as Jiu Cai He Zi (Chinese chive pocket) in Chinese. However it is "large vegetarian potstickers". Previously I made Chinese scallion pancake which is a street food.