You can have Tandoori Salmon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tandoori Salmon
- You need 4 of salmon fillet.
- You need 200 g of fat free yogurt.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of lemon juice, equivalent to the juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of medium curry paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric ground.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
Tandoori Salmon step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together except the salmon..
- Pour the mixture over the salmon fillets and coat them well..
- Leave to marinate in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours..
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking tray keeping the remaining marinade aside..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and golden brown. As the coating of the salmon dries up during cooking, top it up with the remaining marinade..