Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins. Healthy Zucchini Oat Muffins – made with whole grains, naturally sweetened, and they have vegetables in them! My solution: healthy oatmeal muffins that contain no oil, no refined sugar, and no flour. How to Make Healthy Zucchini Muffins.
Share: Rate this Recipe Confirmed zucchini haters love these outstanding muffins! Nice and crusty on top (even after freezing and reheating in the microwave). I love zucchini bread, but I like the convenience of a muffin. *add two mashed bananas to the batter to make them Banana Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins*. You can cook Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
Made with oatmeal, buttermilk and honey, these Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins are easy to make and so delicious. Add oatmeal and zucchini to egg mixture and combine. Sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda. The BEST zucchini bread muffins EVER!
Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix together zucchini, sugars, oil, eggs and vanilla; mix well..
- In a separate bowl combine all remaining dry ingredients..
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well..
- Line muffin tin with 12 muffin cups. Equally divide mixture among each..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool enough to remove to cooling rack. These can also be frozen in ziplock bag for later use..
Moist, sweet, packed with shredded zucchini, walnuts, dried cranberries, and spiced with vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Great to have on hand for a quick breakfast. In large bowl mix all dry ingredients. These Zucchini Banana Oatmeal Muffins are an incredible, healthy breakfast. They are made with no refined sugar, oil or flour and are perfect for meal planning on the go.