HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket. Breakfast – Coffee or tea with Bake fish with juice from half a lemon; add the spices until evenly coated. Rather than pounding the chicken and rolling the stuffing inside, you can make a slit at the end of the chicken breast, down into the center to create a pocket. HCG Diet guide including the phases of the HCG diet meal plan and preparing meals that fit into the high protein diet.
It is perfect for putting over a mild fish or chicken and baking it in the oven. Or you can use it as a dipping sauce for your chicken. I also love to make lettuce wraps. You can have HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket
- Prepare 1 of frozen spinach.
- You need 1/2 of Red onion.
- It’s 1 of fresh tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of each: salt, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander, paprika, mixed spice.
- You need 100 grams of chicken breasts.
HCG Diet VLCD Personal Care Products Guide. This popular baked chicken recipe includes boneless chicken breasts, fresh spinach, and a *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. Arrange the chicken over the spinach and then sprinkle with the diced tomato and green onions. Many assume weight loss to be solely.
HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket instructions
- Mix all spices together in a bowl. use 1 full tsp for each pocket. to limit the amount of salt.
- Defrost spinach and sieve the water out. I might use fresh spinach next time though, frozen spinach is full of water..
- Thinly slice the 1/2 onion..
- Cut the tomato in half then remove the pulp. cut each half in half again then cut each half into bite size. about 2 or 3 each half.
- Weigh these 3 vegetables on a scale for approximately 200 grams..
- Then add the chicken, spice with 1 tsp of spice mix and weigh again for approximately 300 grams total. chicken should be 100 g or less.
- Close up the foil to a pocket. bake in the oven for 50 minutes on 180 c..
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it..
Zach LaBoube developed and wrote this protocol. DO NOT promote any brands other than those sold by Insideoutwellness. Baked Chicken with Spinach and Artichokes. Chicken, spinach and artichokes come together in this delicious, one-pot baked chicken recipe. My hubby is on an AIP diet and the only thing we had to omit was the butter.