Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce. These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are a healthy, crave-worthy alternative to French fries, and a great easy side dish for practically any dinner. This durable and rust-proof aluminum baking sheet conducts heat well, so everything you make, from appetizers to baked goods, cooks evenly. Turn your fresh zucchini into a great appetizer using breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
Crispy and crunchy with tender zucchini inside, these parmesan zucchini fries are going to be your new favorite snack! Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden vegetable flavor. These are delicious dipped in marinara sauce! You can have Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of Spicy appetizer dipping sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
This recipe for Parmesan fried zucchini is a delicious way to prepare this incredible variety of squash. Zucchini "fries" cooked with this recipe are much healthier alternative to potato ones: much less oil I love zucchini, so these taste great for me. It is easy to improvise with spices and their amounts to create Zucchini with Parmesan and Spices can be served as snack, or an appetizer or a side dish. Zucchini Dipping Sauce Recipes on Yummly
Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce step by step
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise 4 x (to make eight long sticks from each squash). Then cut the sticks in once crossways making 16 sticks from each squash approximately 4 inches long and a 1/2 thick.
- Prepare two sealable bags one with egg.
- One with the mixture of grated Parmesan cheese garlic powder and black pepper.mix.
- Dip each squash stick in egg shake off and then put in Parmesan mixture coating all sides place on a baking sheet in a single layer without touching.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes flipping the fries rotating the pan halfway through until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy these delicious parmesan zucchini fries in the spicy dipping appetizer sauce enjoy y'all .
Summertime Beer-battered Fried Zucchini With Honey-mustard Ranch Dipping Sauce, Buffalo Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce, Batter-fried Zucchini. Roasted Garlic Caesar Dipping Saucebestfoods. roasted garlic, grated Parmesan cheese, milk. For the zucchini fries: Add the flour to a shallow baking dish. Zucchini fries oven baked with Japanese panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Zucchini is in season now and I have many zucchini recipes to share with you.