Pesto Baked Chicken. Pesto Chicken Bake, it sounds fancy doesn't it? Pesto Chicken Bake contains tons of protein and is baked in the oven, which is a much healthier preparation method than frying or sauteing. Place chicken breast in a baking dish.
Place chicken on prepared baking sheet. This fast and easy Baked Pesto Chicken is made with skinless chicken breasts, pesto, tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven, or make it outside on the grill! You can cook Pesto Baked Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto Baked Chicken
- Prepare 2 of Thinly sliced chicken breats.
- It’s 1 of Basil Pesto.
- It’s 1 of Tomato slices.
- It’s 1 of Panko breadcrumbs or breadcrumbs of your choice.
- It’s 1 of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Freshly grated parmesean cheese.
This Easy Baked Pesto Chicken is a tasty low-carb dinner that you can make with purchased pesto if you don't have any pesto in the freezer. And this is a dish the whole family is probably going to like! All Reviews for Pesto Baked Chicken Thighs. Pesto Baked Chicken Thighs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Pesto Baked Chicken step by step
- Drizzle a little oil onto a baking sheet lined with foil. Place chicken onto baking sheet. Add about a table spoon of pesto onto each chicken breast..
- Place two slices of tomatoes on top of each breasts over pesto..
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over tomatoes. Enough to fully cover..
- Add as much or as little as you like grated parmesean cheese..
- Drizzle a little oil on the top..
- Put into pre-heated oven at 425 for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked..
For an easy weeknight dinner, this Baked Pesto Chicken hits the spot. Chicken Pesto Parmesan, Baked Chicken Pesto With Tomato Mozzarella & Feta Cheese, Caprese Chicken Pesto Pasta Bake. Mozzarella Pesto Baked Chicken Tenders Recreating a Lifestyle. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS This dish was delicious. As it turns out, pesto goes incredibly well with baked chicken!