You can cook Salmon Wellington using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Wellington
- Prepare 300 grams of Salmon fillet.
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mustard paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dill.
- Prepare 300 grams of Frozen pie crust.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
Salmon Wellington instructions
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds. Slice it into thin strips..
- Cut the salmon into two pieces by slicing it sideways..
- Combine the egg yolk and milk..
- Combine the mustard, honey, vinegar, and dill in a bowl..
- Mix the sauce from Step 4 with the cucumber slices..
- Top one piece of salmon with the cucumbers from Step 5 and place the other piece of salmon on top to make a sandwich..
- Cut the pie crust to match the size of the salmon and wrap it around..
- Cut off the excess crust and coat the surface with the egg yolk. Bake in a 180°C oven for about 20 minutes..